Why use Mainline Training Solutions?
We are committed to providing:
- a diverse range of training solutions, tailored to meet individual customer needs to compete in the ever changing field of construction
- on-line access: with an online brochure and list of current and upcoming courses, plus our contact form, you can enquire about a relevant course 24/7. Alternatively contact us for more information and advice on: 0844 477 9989
What is included in the course fee?
The course fee includes the following areas: the trainer, venue, course documentation (including an attendance certificate), plus tea and coffee as standard.
Where are the courses held?
Mainline training courses are normally held at our headquarters in Swadlincote, Derbyshire, however we also offer Bespoke and In-House Solutions,which can be held at a customers own premises if they so wish.
How do I reserve my place and pay?
There are a number of ways to reserve/pay for your place:
- Complete the on-line contact form
- Telephone us on: 0844 477 9989
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay for courses using the following methods:
Credit/Debit Card: to pay by credit or debit card please call Training on: 0844 477 9989. For credit cards please note that for courses over £100 a surcharge will be charged which will vary according to the type of credit card used.
BACS or Bank Transfer: transactions can be processed using the details below:
- Account name: Mainline (1982) Ltd
- Account number: 68030423
- Sort code: 08-90-05
- Bank: Co-operative Bank
- Address: 31 East Street, Derby, DE1 2AL
If you require a proforma invoice or assistance with making a payment please call: 0844 477 9989.
What happens if I wish to cancel my booking?
In the event you need to cancel a booking, please call Training on: 0844 477 9989.
Note: Payment for any course booked must be made at the time the booking is accepted and is non-refundable.