Aims: The aim of the course is to inform and instruct nominated persons regarding the statutory examinations required on all scaffolds under the Work at Height Regulations 2005 in the safe installation and removal, inspection and use of mobile access towers.
- Introduction – why the need for training?
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Ground conditions
- Use of base plates and sole boards
- Bracing and boarding
- Working platforms
- Guard-rails and toeboards
- Couplers and ties
- Ladder access
- Record of scaffold examination
- Assessment sheet
- Practical section
Course Duration: 1 Day
Delegates will take a written test, and following a practical training also take an assessment. Successful candidates will receive an ID Card and certificate showing the category or categories of MEWP on which they have been trained.